Thursday, October 11, 2007

Search for Something More


To me, it's crazy how everyone seems to be in this big search for comfort all the time. It's always some room temperature, medication for everything, or some future career. Too many people are always on this endless search for comfort. Too many people want to feel good all the time and be completely free of any adversity in their lives.

Somehow, I don't think it's about that. Yes, I have all these goals and dreams too but I think a lot of it is about the search more than anything. If you spend you're entire life simply pursuing things then before you know it you've gotten everything you want but in the end you have nothing because you took no time to enjoy the search. You took no time to enjoy life.

It's the process that mystifies me.

No comments: